Sunday 21 July 2013

Not another Natto post...

Yup I'm afraid so ;) but this time I made it!! Yeaaaay! Found some natto at the Japanese Food and Kitchen shop here in Stockholm so of course I couldn't wait to make what I had eaten in Amsterdam! And here is my version:

I basically just mixed together some chopped spring onion, cucumber, tomatoes and avocado. Drizzled on a sauce made of ACV, mustard and tamari then put it all on a bed of baby spinach and brown rice! Was so delicious! 
Ideally, I would like to make my own natto purely because the ones I bought do not say non-gmo and also they came in styrofoam packaging which I definitely am not a fan of. I know that in London they sell the same kind of thing so I guess I better get cooking or should I say fermenting!! hehe
If you would like to find out why Natto is so good for you check out this awesomely informative post by the wonderful Liana Shanti HERE :)

A more recent photo of my yummy natto dish :) yum!


2 comments:

  1. O.K...I love your blog, photos and scrumptious foods :)But I really like your chopstix!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! Thank you so much :D hehe we have another green pair of chopstick light sabers and sometimes we 'fight' each other instead of eating haha :)

      Delete