Tuesday 2 July 2013

Natto love!!

My lovely boyfriend and I just got back from spending the weekend in beautiful Amsterdam visiting a close friend. I love Amsterdam and am so grateful we got the chance to visit. This was Fredriks first time there and we will definitely be going back again in the future. Naturally, before we left for Amsterdam, I googled where to find vegan restaurants and where we could buy organic fruits and veggies to prepare meals at home. I found a few places and on Saturday we went to one of the restaurants I found online called TerraZen. TerraZen is a lovely family run restaurant serving Japanese-Carribean food really close to Amsterdam Centraal.  I was super excited to see that on their menu they had something I had been wanting to try for some time...NATTO and oh my was it yummy!! I could have easily eaten seconds :) Natto is super good for you! The lovely RawganicVegan has posted heaps about the awesome health benefits of Natto and I must admit I will definitely be adding it to my diet from now on. You can read up on the amazingness of Natto HERE :)

Avocado Natto yumminess.

Vegan boyfriend yumminess outside TerraZen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment