Friday 1 August 2014

Sacred Biomat and the Real Biomat Team

I can honestly say that I am truly blessed in my life especially when I am part of such an amazing team of Wellness warriors and now also part of a wonderful Biomat team :) Our wonderful and awesome team leader Liana Shanti has created a super website where you can learn all about the Biomat and other Biomat related products. There is so much information on there...please click HERE :)

If you'd like to join our team please feel free to contact me. Richway not only have an amazing product but they are a superb company too!
I seriously love the Biomat more each day. I love seeing how the lives of people who have tried it or bought it through me are being so positively influenced even just after once session on it. The wonderful testimonials I read about in our team group from their own experiences and that of those they have shared this with too make me so happy that we can be impacting our own lives and those around us in such positive ways.

I can't wait to start offering sessions to people and this will be happening very soon <3

Love and light <3


No comments:

Post a Comment