Saturday 10 August 2013

Juicer art and Sushi with almond dipping sauce

We are back in London and I am very happy to be reunited with my juicer!!  And today my juicer created art not only in the form of healing, loving and amazingly tasty juice, as it always does, but in the form of a juice piggy (thanks to the lovely Nina of Veggie Wedgie for pointing the piggy resemblance out :) ).

Here he is guzzling my juice and looking pretty :D 



I also made some yummy raw vegan sushi with almond dipping sauce for lunch. Oh boy was it tasty!


The almond dipping sauce is so easy to make. All you need is some raw almond butter, tamari, apple cider vinegar and a dash of cayenne whisked together with a fork! So simple and super tasty. I have recently been having trouble stomaching nori but the almond sauce actually made the taste heaps better and I found it more of a pleasure to eat. If only I had made more sushi! Hehehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment