Tuesday 18 June 2013

And here I am today :)

Thank you for reading my first two blogs posts( obviously a rookie here ;) ) <3 They were quite long and I still don't think I got everything down. All I can say is that I am eternally grateful to be here. The possibilities for today are endless. Everything is possible providing I make it so :)
There are a few more things I want to make possible in my life and this is to improve my physical strength and fitness. So, my next extremely important goal is to start yoga. I keep saying this and have yet to get going though. We have been looking at online lessons and we will hopefully start soon :) I am very lucky blessed to have a rebounder and have started using that a lot more in the last two weeks. It is great for exercising and detoxing and all I have to do is bounce :) Well, ok, maybe more than bounce but if that's all I can manage then that's ok too :) I know the more I try the easier it will get. And on that note I will leave this post here..yeap much shorter than the first two..phew ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment