Tuesday 4 October 2016

New Biomat Prices and Shipping from the new EU distribution center

Hi lovelies,

Please take a look at the following document with prices for the Biomat and all the different sizes, accessories and other products. EU and international (non-US and Canadian) customers can now pay via Paypal or Internet Banking. Once we have discussed your order and we have signed the order form, payment can be made by either of those two options, whichever suits you best. I will of course be there to guide you through it all for a smooth and quick process. I will of course be there for after sales support and I will provide you with a welcome pack so you have heaps of info to hand whenever you need it.
You can read more info on the Biomat in my previous blog posts and also on my Facebook page SacredBiomat

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries. I would love to hear from you.

Love and light,
Nicki <3 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment