Friday 9 January 2015

Happy and Healthy New Year!

Wishing you all love and light sweet beings <3
I am nearing the end of my wellness coaching course! Yeay! I am so grateful for everything I have and continue to learn and also for our loving teacher and my classmates! I have been truly blessed :) I have also been drawn to a business name for my practice, 'Guided By Light Wellness'.  I might be keeping the name of this blog as it is or I may change it but I will have a website coming soon so please keep your eyes peeled for the announcement. The facebook page for my Wellness Coaching practice might be coming to a screen near you soon though :)
For now I leave you with a photo I took of the sunrise in Brighton and a wonderful Ho'oponopono mantra <3 


Xoxo Nicki 

No comments:

Post a Comment