Monday 23 June 2014

Solar Plexus Chakra & my Wellness Coaching Course

I think time has come to share some amazing and exciting news in my life. I am on the most amazing Wellness Coaching course and I absolutely love it! My sweet and wonderful nutritionist Liana Shanti and her super team have designed this course and I am truly honored and blessed to be a part of this.

The mission statement of the course says it all:
Our mission is to empower you to transform your life by achieving your own personal best health, and then to teach you how to share that knowledge and experience with others, putting health and wellness back into the hands of each individual, thereby transforming our communities and our world, one person at a time. <3
You can find more information on the course HERE

My life is moving forward in so many amazing positive and healing ways and I really am so grateful for this.
In the last 2 modules, we have been learning about the Gastrointestinal tract. Something which I know a lot about given my history as some of you may know from reading my very first 2 blog posts.  We are also learning how the 3rd chakra that governs the area of personal power, strongly influences our GI system health. The solar plexus chakra is also know as the manipura chakra in Sanskrit and is located below the base of the sternum and above the navel. It is the center of will and personal power and where our confidence and self-esteem reside. The solar plexus chakra governs digestion and organs associated with digestion such as the stomach, small and large intestines, spleen, pancreas, liver and gallbladder.
People with balanced solar plexus chakras have a strong and clear sense of self and self worth. They are confident, manifest their intentions, take responsibility for their actions and exert control over their lives.
Behavioral decisions (shadows) include difficulty with boundaries, distinguishing ones own needs, wants, and feelings from those of other people; not feeling separate or independent; codependent relationships; avoiding conflict at any expense; unable to say no directly, thus using manipulative means instead; being inappropriately rebellious; using anger to mask other feelings; negative, oppositional, controlling, rigid, critical, or withholding relationship styles; demanding, often feeling cheated; Borderline or Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Attachment Disorder.

I am becoming more and more conscious of how my emotions and behavioral decisions from a very very young age have affected my body and overall health. They and my diet have affected me so much, that I have had 6 major operations in the last 4 years all related to the GI tract. In the last 3 years I have been working so hard to bring me to where I am today, with so much amazing healing that has taken place in this body. Energy healing, juice fasting, meditation and so much more have put this physical and non-physical healing in to motion.
It is vital to know that, in order to heal we must focus on mind, body and spirit and continually search in ways we can positively influence and thrive in these areas of our life. We cannot focus solely on one while neglecting the others.  Learning about the 3rd chakra again has reminded me that reminding ourselves of this as often as we can is so powerful. 
Here are some solar plexus chakra affirmations that are truly empowering:

I am confident in all that I do.
I make choices that benefit me.
I accept my ability to bring health, love and joy into my life.
I honor myself and treat myself with respect.
I am confident that I know what's in my best interest.
I deserve a wonderful life.
I stand up for myself.
I accept responsibility for all of my decisions.
I choose health, healing and happiness.
I express myself in a powerful way.
I act with courage and strength.

There are also many videos on Youtube to use as part of your meditation for the third chakra. And there are various essential oils and crystals you can use to enhance your mediation or keep with you throughout the day.
Here are a some that assist in awakening the third chakra:

Essential oils: Black Pepper, Fennel, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile,  Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang.


Crystals: citrine, jasper, amber, sunstone, golden topaz, yellow tourmaline

Beautiful Citrine <3 shortly after posting this as I learned more about crystals it was made clear this is not a natural citrine but a heat treated amethyst. There is a lot of info about this on the net.

























I am sure I will come back at some point to edit this post :)
For now, love and light to you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment