Monday 2 December 2013

Liana Shanti's website is up!

My wonderful and loving nutritionist Liana Shanti launched her website last month. I am a bit late on posting about this for various reasons. As most of you know, Fredrik and I embarked on a 30 day juice fast at the end of October. It was quite a challenging one for me and I ended up only making it to day 21. Before I even started the fast I had been dealing with a very intense cluster headache. It ended up lasting about 2 weeks! Then as I was detoxing past chemicals and starting to feel better another part of my body started to 'play up'. Turns out I had an abscess forming right by the perianal fistula and after a few days of intense pain and high fever Liana was able to persuade me to seek medical attention.
I ended up in the ER and having surgery to drain the abscess. They have put a seton in place (I now have 2) and I am home and healing.  My sweetheart has been absolutely amazing <3 I really am truly blessed to have such a sweet and caring person in my life. Liana continues to be amazing supporting me and guiding me in my healing <3 I am so grateful for all the amazing people in my life.
Lets get back to Liana's awesome website. You will find free recipes, massive amounts of nutritional and other information and weekly meal plans you can purchase. You will get to read about the lovely Liana and her wonderful team.



 You will also find a page dedicated to the all wonderful, healthful and extremely affordable programs she provides. Like the candida program below :)

























There is soooooooo much awesome info on there I know you will love it as much as I do :)
Enjoy!

Love and light <3

No comments:

Post a Comment